Who is the course for:
The course is designed for people who want to practice shooting as amateurs, recreationally or professionally (IPSC – international practical shooting confederation), active members of the police, army, security services, private security services, civilians. It is one of the basic courses for further advance and mastering safe weapon handling.
- Safety rules and procedures
- Technical characteristics
- What is the necessary equipment
- Divisions in IPSC – PCC
- Targets and scoring (minor and Major)
- Ammunition and power factors
- Sights adjustments (mechanical / iron, RED POINT i optics)
- Angles of safety
- Accurate shooting
- Grip and shouldering of weapon
- Aiming and triggering
- Weapon transition between targets
- Shooting positions
- Quick magazine change
- Tactical magazine change
- Weapon jams, detecting and fixing them
- Double tap shooting
- Shooting in movement
- Shooting in movement – all directions
- Alternative shooting positions
- Moving and passing targets (Bober)
- Shooting from a weaker shoulder
- Transitions from one shoulder to other
- Introduction to situational shooting
- Situational shooting – stages
- Disassembly, assembly, cleaning and maintaining the weapon
Necessary knowledge: IPSC HANDGUN (6 days) is necessary prior to this course!
Method of training: In compliance to IPSC Rule Book
Necessary equipment: All the equipment is provided by the “SPARTANAC” (weapon, holster, ammunition, eyes and ears protection, and knee and elbow pads)
Weapons: AR-9, KPOS SCOUT, MICRO RONI
Ammunition: 9 x 19mm (9-PARA)- 400 bullets
Course duration: 6 days
Maximum number of trainees: 8
Price: 36.000.- dinara (305 euro)
The price includes: Weapon, ammunition, all gear (holster, belt, ears and eyes protection and knee and elbow pads), certificate for trainees, gift T-shirt and a hat. The price also includes food (meals) during the course. Transportation from and to shooting ground is not inculded.
Annotation: We can help arrange accommodation and transport.
Payment method: 100% in advance
IMPORTANT: Trainees provide their own shoes and clothes.